🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Paprika-Scented Manchego Chorizo Puffs

Ddb48f80 2549 4d18 a445 dca17be3bdd8  zeppole

I have a question about the recipe "Paprika-Scented Manchego Chorizo Puffs" from Half-Buzzed Hostess. Can these be made gluten free?

asked by Kristie almost 3 years ago

I don't know about substituting a GF flour for the all purpose flour. But the recipe instruction is very similar to Pão de Queijo which is Brazilian cheese puff made with tapioca flour/starch. Here's a recipe for it, http://www.thekitchn.com...
I think you can add in the manchego and chorizo to this recipe.

You can always try to use tapioca flour and experiment. I've never done that so I can't tell you what the result would be.