Filters aren't working. I want only gluten free vegan recipes.

I turned on 'vegan' and 'gluten free' in the filters area of the recipes and I'm not getting vegan recipes! Filters don't work. Please fix. Thx!!! :-)

asked by Fawn almost 4 years ago

Hi there, and sorry for your troubles. At the moment, the recipe filters function using an "or" not "and" system -- meaning if you click on both Vegan and Gluten-Free, you'll get any and all recipes that fit into either of those categories (some will fall into both, but not all). If you really only want vegan recipes, I recommend you select Vegan and then look through the results to find some gluten-free options. Sorry this isn't a perfect experience -- we're working on it!

Here is a workaround our tech team just came up with, using search: https://food52.com/recipes... Hope this helps for now!