Restaurant supply source for metal sign holders

Anyone have a good restaurant-supply or cooking tools source for metal sign holders that you could put on a buffet table? Thanks!

asked almost 4 years ago

Is it OK to answer your own question? Here's an option: using fruits and vegetables as inexpensive signage

https://food52.com/hotline...

You might want to check Martha Stewart and Ina Garten for ideas. As corny as she is...also the semi-homade lady. They all set pretty tables in a DIY sort of way. We have a lot of restaurant supply stores here in Portland and they have tables of such things, but none that are cool.

I just looked on Amazon for fun. They have a good selection. Many are 24 for under $20 with free 2 day shipping if you are a Prime member. One of them is a mini chalkboard pig. It's more expensive, but really cute. Guess some may think it dark and twisty to label a pork dish.

I would probably look to JB Prince & Co., restaurant suppliers here in New York. I've seen them there. However, if you want something "pretty," a resto supply house would not be the best place to look.

Great, thanks everyone - all good ideas

bigpan

I have used the plastic holder that florists use to hold the greeting card in a bouquet- print you info on nice paper, trim to size and stick in the food dish ( or a piece of food or fruit ).

Rowena

http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-9225/Stainless+Steel+Menu+Clip