🔕 🔔

I asked this a couple of months ago but I'd like to know if there had been any changes. Do you still ship only within the USA?

I'd appreciate to know since I'm interested in so many products and I live in Mexico so it's very hard to find things like that here without traveling.

asked by Diana almost 3 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Hi Diana. We still only ship within the US, but we recently introduced PayPal as a payment method. If you have a foreign credit card and a US address where someone can receive shipments for you, you can shop with us! International shipping is something we're considering, but it's not slated for the immediate future.

Us Canadians would appreciate international shipping....jus sayin.. : )

Bda39476 daf3 482f a0d6 c81e06f2efe7  fb avatar

Please ship to Europe soon - Denmark!