🔕 🔔

Need your help! I just bought the book by Lee Brothers, CHARLESTON KITCHEN. There is a photo of food on page 11 which sort of look like Yorshire puddi

Yorkshire pudding. I looked everywhere to know what it is without success. I couldn't find email contact to Lee Brothers either. So I am asking if anyone know what it is, please let me know.

asked by Kikko over 2 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Can you take a picture of the dish in question and post it here?

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

Looking through the index of recipes on EatYourBooks, and without seeing the picture, I am guessing they are Shrimp Popovers. They would look like individual Yorkshire puds.

Oh Thank you! It is Shrimp popovers!! They look so delicious. For sure making them soon.
Kikko