Need your help! I just bought the book by Lee Brothers, CHARLESTON KITCHEN. There is a photo of food on page 11 which sort of look like Yorshire puddi

Yorkshire pudding. I looked everywhere to know what it is without success. I couldn't find email contact to Lee Brothers either. So I am asking if anyone know what it is, please let me know.

  • Posted by: Kikko
  • April 11, 2015


Kikko April 12, 2015
Oh Thank you! It is Shrimp popovers!! They look so delicious. For sure making them soon.
cookbookchick April 11, 2015
Looking through the index of recipes on EatYourBooks, and without seeing the picture, I am guessing they are Shrimp Popovers. They would look like individual Yorkshire puds.
sexyLAMBCHOPx April 11, 2015
Can you take a picture of the dish in question and post it here?
Recommended by Food52