🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Jamie Oliver's Chicken in Milk

595eb378 aedd 402c bc5b 33b99e79ea88  16066190087 cf6d673be5 b

I have a question about the recipe "Jamie Oliver's Chicken in Milk" from Genius Recipes. Could incook this in a copper saucepan - my le creusets are all too big? Thanks, nt

asked by ntt2 almost 3 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

You must have some nice, small chickens and/or a nice, big copper saucepan! I don't fry in my (only) copper saucepan, as it is lined in tin. But if you do fry in yours, go right ahead. And although it makes for more clean-up, you could always fry in one pan and use a different one in the oven.