🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Rhubarb and Apple Hand Pies

9fe1ad8e 778a 4df6 bc38 5f9f8c645b7f  rhubarb and apple handpies yossy arefi 10

I have a question about the recipe "Rhubarb and Apple Hand Pies" from Yossy Arefi. Did we ever figure out if this recipe lists ingredients in weight or volume for the pastry?

asked by Michelle over 2 years ago

Cav

Under the hope that no-one sane would use fluid ounces to measure dry ingredients, I'd say you're safe using weights. When it comes to adding the water to the pastry I'd go with fluid ounces but, as the recipe gives a range rather than a precise figure, I'd add it until the dough is formed.