wpuld love it if FOOD 52 offered a soft cover book of my choice of my saved recipes. I would be more than happy to pay for it.

asked by Shannon over 3 years ago

liz.lesnick

You can create this by saving your recipes on Tastebook, then creating a cookbook. http://www.tastebook.com

Shannon

I would really like it to have the FOOD 52 look. I am not talented in this area. Want it to be nice and do it all on one site.

This is awesome. I've been wanting to make a cookbook for my daughter. Have you made one? There's no way to import recipes from here or other sites, correct? You just retype them?

liz.lesnick

Tastebook has tons of recipes from all over the web, including a lot from Food 52--no retyping needed.

Very awesome. I'll play around with it. Thank you!