Make ahead/re-heatable main courses for graduation lunch

My daughter is graduating from high school next month and wants to have her post-grad lunch at home. Grad is at 10, so I need to make everything the day before. I was thinking of Nate Wachman's brisket. Could also do Chicken Marbella. Probably need a fish dish that isn't too rich. Ideas, please?! (We'll be 10 people.)

asked by Jocelyn Grayson over 3 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

We love cool or room temperature salmon and this is my go to:
https://food52.com/recipes...
Use seasonal vegetables and everything can be prepped the day before and just plated the day of.

Jocelyn Grayson

Thank you! That's great.

Quiche bakes ahead and reheats beautifully. Perhaps a smoked salmon quiche?

Does the graduate have a favorite dish?

Jocelyn Grayson

Quite a few :). I added spatchocked grilled chicken to the list, blueberry cobbler and the new favorite carrots with carrot top pesto that was just published here to the list.