🔕 🔔

I live in Australia. Can I shop from the website?

Can't see to put my Australian address in to order from.

asked by Dylan Hammerstein over 2 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi Dylan -

Unfortunately, we aren’t set up to deliver our goods worldwide quite yet -- but it’s great to hear that you're interested.

Currently we only ship within the US, but we recently introduced PayPal as a payment method. Which means if you have a foreign credit card and a US address where someone can receive shipments for you (and then will ship them to you), you can shop with us!

Ba67bb65 4a48 4c32 9267 a44ff4dae0fb  tobacco road 010

Hi Dylan,
When I lived overseas, I had an account with Mailbox which gave me a US PO Box address which allowed me to shop US websites. They then forwarded my purchases to my overseas address.
Cheers
irina