🔕 🔔

can i make the coconut milk vanilla bean ice cream without the ice-cream maker machine?

I want to make the coconut milk vanilla bean ice cream but I don't have the ice-cream maker machine. If I follow all the directions and just freeze it after chilling instead of running it through the machine, will it still work?

asked by Melanie Yarbrough almost 3 years ago

I'm not sure what recipe you are using, but this is my new favorite way to make ice cream. I was going to try to replace the whipping cream with whipped coconut milk, but I haven't tried it yet. Look at the comments though, I seem to remember someone tried it.
http://www.thekitchn.com...