Recipe edits and entering in a new contest

I wanted to edit a recipe (I erred on how much vinegar to add) and enter it in the new vegan contest, but I can't because it's still attached to the zucchini contest. Is there anything I can do?

• Posted by: wenderzz
  • September 3, 2015

Susan W September 3, 2015

I think your best bet is to email the editors at [email protected] They would need to enter it for you and you probably can't edit it because of the phase it's going through in the contest.

wenderzz
wenderzz September 3, 2015

Thank you!

AntoniaJames September 3, 2015

I've had this problem in the recent past and was told that the recipe could not be edited while still within an existing contest. You probably should just duplicate it, if you want to enter it. At the appropriate time in the future, ask the editors to delete the duplicate one. ;o)

AntoniaJames September 3, 2015

wenderzz
wenderzz September 3, 2015

That helps, thank you!

creamtea September 4, 2015

If it's a simple edit, when I've had this problem I've emailed the editors and they've helped me out.