🔕 🔔

Is it possible to submit a recipe to two contests at once?

I submitted my recipe for "Moorish Zucchini" to the contest for "Best Middle Eastern Food" but would also like to submit it to "Best Zucchini or Squash" . These contests seem to be running sequentially.

asked by Windischgirl over 2 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Contests are generally run one at a time. If you want to submit your zucchini recipe to the zucchini contest, click on "edit this recipe" on the recipe page, go to the bottom, and click on the contest button on the bottom.

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

You may not be able to see the "edit" button on your Moorish Zucchini recipe since the Middle Eastern Contest is still in the testing phase. Contact the Editors at [email protected] and ask them to submit it if they can.

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

If I understand your question, yes, the same recipe can be submitted to different contests. (As you say, requests for submissions are sequential, not concurrent.) You might notice that at the bottom of many recipes, it lists several contests into which the recipe has been entered (e.g., the soup I submitted to the current zucchini contest was previously entered in the Best Warm Weather Soup contest.)