🔕 🔔

Is it okay to use a breadmaker instead of an electric mixer (with hook attachment) to mix dough for cinnamon rolls?

Recipe : https://food52.com/recipes...

asked by Valerie about 2 years ago

731da808 0ee6 4688 813c 05a2a7f1ca9b  16463817 10154453650334385 2720521257626860247 o

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

I don't see why not....I've never used a bread maker, but if it can't even make cinnamon roll dough, it has no business calling itself a bread machine. You could probably get away with mixing it by hand too. It will take a smidgen of elbow grease, but with a little bit of kneading it becomes a very simple process. I LOVE mixing bread by hand when I can.

I use my bread machine all the time to make dough. Although I've seen converted recipes designed for the bread machine, I have never had an issue using a recipe that calls for making the dough by hand or with a stand mixer.