butter separating when i add spices

Hot Wings Seasoning

This spicy, salt free seasoning makes great hot wings for the game or party. Mix 1 tablespoon with 1/2 stick of melted butter and add 4 teaspoons of water to coat 6 wings. Add salt to taste. When I tried this the spices separated from the butter and I was left with an oily mess and a blob of spices-what did I do wrong?

asked by beverly almost 3 years ago

Jessica Brown

This is a hard one... You need an answer from a pro... You might'd like to check talktochef.com - they have professional chefs 24/7 who answers questions like that within a minute for free! One of their chefs recently helped me when I messed up with my home made Pad Thai ;-D

Your Pad Thai looks amazing.

That's a lot of butter for 6 wings. Anyhoo, try mixing water (warm) and seasonings, then mix in the butter. Then toss this mixture with the wings.

beverly

thank you for your help