Abroad and without a food processor this year. Will non- liver eaters notice chicken liver in my stuffing if I chop it finely?

I usually pulse liver through and no one can tell, just adds richness. If this isn't the case, what can I use as a substitute (that will be readily available in food-starved London)? Thank you!!

asked by Jenny almost 3 years ago

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I've been putting chopped liver in my stuffing for YEARS and no one has ever noticed. Ever. And I've never thought about putting it in the food processor although I can see where that would help in a pinch. I've found that finely chopped liver just sort of blends in with the bits of bread and mushrooms. And if you don't want to use livers, I think sautéed mushrooms would do sort of the same thing - add a bit of savory punch.