🔕 🔔

How do you know when chicken livers are done?

Cooked chicken livers to mix into stuffing. 2 min on each side. Inside is a pinkish red, with a creamy texture. I've only ever had chicken livers in the more cooked chopped liver form which is brown through and through, so not sure if I should keep cooking these or if this is appropriately cooked. It's really lovely and creamy inside, not chalky at all, but I really don't know if that's how its supposed to be cooked.

asked by E about 1 year ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Pinkish and creamy inside is great, and especially since they'll be cooked more in the stuffing, I'd call them good to go.

E

*prayer hands emoji* thank you!!!