I'm going shopping. What's your favorite cookie sheet?

asked by Phoenix Helix over 7 years ago

For most cookies, I usually use heavy-duty sheet pans, like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Nordic...

But I also use these cheaper ones too for some recipes: http://www.amazon.com/Good...

chrissyb

I have a Nordic Ware cookie sheet that I love but I have always used a silpat or mat on top of the sheet to protect it.

I think mrslarkin is the master and you should listen to her. I don't have any of the sheets she recommends, but my very favorite cookie sheet is made by Calphalon. I also recently tried a non-stick sheet by Circulon that is inexpensive and works well. (But it has a weird circular pattern on it.) And I have double-thickness insulated cookie sheets by Wilton that I'm iffy about. I pretty much only use them to make meringues.

testkitchenette

I use what Mrs. Larkin uses also. I have bought them before at Costco but also find them easily at restaurant supply stores.

POTATO

After reading an article in Cooks Illustrated magazine comparing various cookie sheets, I purchased their top pick - The Vollrath Co Cookie Sheet. Cooks Illustrated actually called it "The Holy Grail of cookie sheets". I can't say enough great things about, I don't have any complaints, in fact I think they are wonderful.

Phoenix Helix

And the winner is.....the Nordic Ware Cookie Sheet with Silpat. Thanks everyone!