I'm looking for a one pot seafood meal for our 7 fishes Christmas eve dinner? It doesn't really have to be one pot.

I'm very rushed Christmas eve and would like a one pot meal that tastes good and has 7 different seafoods in it. I use to do the seven different seafoods but really do not have time or energy for all the clean up and my stove isn't as big as the one I had before. Thanks

asked by Renee Barone almost 3 years ago

Kenzi Wilbur

It's not quite 7, but this one is pretty variety-packed. And delicious: https://food52.com/recipes...

Samantha Weiss Hills
Samantha Weiss Hills

Samantha is a freelance writer and editor.

I think you could make this one with 7 different types of seafood!
https://food52.com/recipes...

You might look into cioppino- the real San Francisco Treat. Epicurious probably has some recipes- just make sure it has crab in it. You can put pretty much whatever you want in bouillabaisse.

Paella and gumbo are two other options. Tons of recipes on the Internet for both, although stick with a reliable source.