🔕 🔔

I'm looking for a one pot seafood meal for our 7 fishes Christmas eve dinner? It doesn't really have to be one pot.

I'm very rushed Christmas eve and would like a one pot meal that tastes good and has 7 different seafoods in it. I use to do the seven different seafoods but really do not have time or energy for all the clean up and my stove isn't as big as the one I had before. Thanks

asked by Renee Barone almost 2 years ago

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

It's not quite 7, but this one is pretty variety-packed. And delicious: https://food52.com/recipes...

7c06bfa6 dcc3 4ae2 b256 5c89e09648ca  2017 0309 samantha james ransom 242 1
Samantha Weiss Hills

Samantha is a freelance writer and editor.

I think you could make this one with 7 different types of seafood!
https://food52.com/recipes...

695013bb 6175 44d4 9967 d3fa0ab27033  stringio

You might look into cioppino- the real San Francisco Treat. Epicurious probably has some recipes- just make sure it has crab in it. You can put pretty much whatever you want in bouillabaisse.

88afa98e fd9c 4e61 af72 03658638b6cb  eight ball 600px

Paella and gumbo are two other options. Tons of recipes on the Internet for both, although stick with a reliable source.