🔕 🔔

Every time I submit a recipe, half (sometimes more) of the ingdts don't show up. I have to do it over and over again sometimes until they do. A lag?

asked by Kirthana | Theblurrylime over 1 year ago

744647fa b185 4b67 8827 ad01b0d8350b  food52 gif
Micki Balder

Micki is a software engineer at Food52

Hi Kirthana, so sorry about that. Sometimes that part of our site can get a buggy since it's so old (we've been collecting recipes from our users for a long time!), but it's on our list of fixes to make, so thank you for the reminder of its importance.

8671a78d 7dd4 4230 a4ec 2a67389ef45e  image

I occasionally have difficulty posting recipes from my tablet (can't move ingredients or steps around--once they're in, I have to delete everything after the mistake and start over). Seems to be okay on my desktop.

98196481 8e3b 4bd9 9fd8 6d8371a83f55  img 20140530 wa0016

That happens to me on my desktop too. I hope they fix it soon enough

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

we all have had that problem. It just doesn't seem to be a priority for them to fix it.Must be wicked complicated.