Every time I submit a recipe, half (sometimes more) of the ingdts don't show up. I have to do it over and over again sometimes until they do. A lag?

asked by Kirthana | Theblurrylime over 2 years ago

Micki Balder
Micki Balder

Micki is a software engineer at Food52

Hi Kirthana, so sorry about that. Sometimes that part of our site can get a buggy since it's so old (we've been collecting recipes from our users for a long time!), but it's on our list of fixes to make, so thank you for the reminder of its importance.

Windischgirl

I occasionally have difficulty posting recipes from my tablet (can't move ingredients or steps around--once they're in, I have to delete everything after the mistake and start over). Seems to be okay on my desktop.

Kirthana | Theblurrylime

That happens to me on my desktop too. I hope they fix it soon enough

LE BEC FIN

we all have had that problem. It just doesn't seem to be a priority for them to fix it.Must be wicked complicated.