Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

How to Maken Nacho Cheese Cook Fully?

C75cd6ce 8ec9 46e3 bd76 6bc27a64d0fb  axe

Hello i was
just uh cooking some cheese for nachos and well as you can see in the picture uh its not cooked fully well i really tried everything to cook it fully but when i dip my finger on the cheese only the top part is melted but the bottom is so cold and hard so uh if i could get osme tips on how to heat up this cheese properly or a different way maybe i mean i tried cooking it in the oven and well i dont use my oven but i tried and it didnt work so if anyone have any other suggestions or maybe a different brand of cheese i could use or wht types would be helpful thanks and thanks for reading my question and have a good day

asked by Latoya Frazier 10 months ago

y y no1 answer my question??

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.