What to do with ramp butter?

I have a ton of ramp butter in my freezer, like about 3 pounds. Other than toasts and in eggs, any suggestions for what to do with it all?

asked by biocarolyn over 2 years ago

Lucky you!! I usually make a log or two and freeze it. It's delicious on pasta, under the skin of roast chicken, melted over a piece of fish, toss with steamed or roasted veggies or spread on a piece of crusty bread. If I remember what else I do with it, I'll come back and add to the list.

Ancora, beata Lei! Use on anything where you would like a mild oniony, garlicky flavor. Just on a slice of baguette is simple perfection. Or a dab on French breakfast radishes.