🔕 🔔

how do I toast almonds

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.

Wholefoods user icon

amanda is right on the dot! keep an eye on them, once they start to toast they progress very quickly. I turn the pan once during toasting to ensure even browning. They won't get crispy crunchie again until they cool down.

If your baking sheet has a dark finish, the almonds will toast much more quickly, so keep that in mind. I burned some once that way.:(