Does anyone have a rec for cooking classes in Oaxaca? Or other tips?

I just made reservations for a trip in late December and I'm really excited to explore the Oaxaca cuisine. Has anyone taken a cooking class they can recommend? Any other tips for the region?

asked by lloreen over 2 years ago

dinner at ten
dinner at ten

dinner at ten is a trusted home cook.

Aaaah, so envious! :)
Orangette wrote about her trip to Oaxaca last year, and had lots of promising sounding recommendations, food-related and otherwise, in her post: http://orangette.net/2015/01/we-adopted-the-habit/

lloreen

Thanks for the link, dinner at ten.

WhiskyMead

I had a really great time at the cooking classes at Casa Crespo; we started with a market visit, learnt about all the different ingredients, and did the prep and cooking on the rooftop