🔕 🔔

Does anyone have a rec for cooking classes in Oaxaca? Or other tips?

I just made reservations for a trip in late December and I'm really excited to explore the Oaxaca cuisine. Has anyone taken a cooking class they can recommend? Any other tips for the region?

asked by lloreen over 1 year ago

A43dee65 01b1 40a6 994d 068c78eb3eee  9f7dd561 a480 4e1b 8c8f d5da7ab5167c
dinner at ten

dinner at ten is a trusted home cook.

Aaaah, so envious! :)
Orangette wrote about her trip to Oaxaca last year, and had lots of promising sounding recommendations, food-related and otherwise, in her post: http://orangette.net/2015...

671b6c39 4898 435f 92c5 89cd9b925088  img 3788

Thanks for the link, dinner at ten.

1dc321c9 4f09 486e 8e16 f3d23bf11cd9  img 2740

I had a really great time at the cooking classes at Casa Crespo; we started with a market visit, learnt about all the different ingredients, and did the prep and cooking on the rooftop