Chef's Table

Just thought I'd share this. I'm watching a great documentary series on Netflix. There are 6 episodes in the first season. Each episode focuses on one world-renowned working chef. So far, I've watched Massimo Bottura and Dan Barber. Season 2 starts soon. I highly recommend it!!

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich May 4, 2016

Thanks for the tip, Susan! I love watching documentaries, I've saved this to my must watch list!

Susan W May 4, 2016

Trent, it's wonderful.

Susan W May 4, 2016

Oops..my Kindle just renamed you Trent.

Food Science Art
Food Science Art May 4, 2016

It only gets better, Susan. Chef's Table is absolutely brilliant! I watched season 1 a couple of months ago. The show inspired me to experiment with a black tea-infused ahi poke recipe. I'm really close. Looking forward to sharing it!

Susan W May 4, 2016

I want to binge watch it, but trying to make it last. I'll watch for the poke dish. It must be further down the episodes. I just loved the pasta from the first episode. It looked so sunny yellow and you could literally see through the sheets. I also love the story of how Massimo's pastry chef came to him. Just lovely.

QueenSashy May 5, 2016

Yup, I too had to try hard not to binge watch it. Loved them all but Niki Nakayama's story was my fave.

Kenzi Wilbur
Kenzi Wilbur May 5, 2016

I love this timing! Here's today's podcast episode, where I talk to the director: https://food52.com/blog... (psst season 2 is right around the corner, too!)

Susan W May 5, 2016

How awesome!! Wait..podcast??? Today's podcast?? How did I not know you do one? Going to check it out right now!!

PistachioDoughnut

I also hooked on it. I am also loving Anthony Bourdain's parts unknown. Can't wait for next season in the end of May.

aargersi May 5, 2016

Hey have you guys watched A Chef's Life with Vivianne Howard? Lady Crush! It's on the PBD app.

Susan W May 5, 2016

I haven't yet, but I will now.

Susan W May 5, 2016

I just downloaded the app and started an episode. I have seen one or two episodes randomly clicking around on Saturday tv. I loved it. I'll watch them all now! Thank you.

aargersi May 5, 2016

PBS app