Chef's Table

Just thought I'd share this. I'm watching a great documentary series on Netflix. There are 6 episodes in the first season. Each episode focuses on one world-renowned working chef. So far, I've watched Massimo Bottura and Dan Barber. Season 2 starts soon. I highly recommend it!!

asked about 2 years ago

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

Thanks for the tip, Susan! I love watching documentaries, I've saved this to my must watch list!

Trent, it's wonderful.

Oops..my Kindle just renamed you Trent.

Food Science Art

It only gets better, Susan. Chef's Table is absolutely brilliant! I watched season 1 a couple of months ago. The show inspired me to experiment with a black tea-infused ahi poke recipe. I'm really close. Looking forward to sharing it!

I want to binge watch it, but trying to make it last. I'll watch for the poke dish. It must be further down the episodes. I just loved the pasta from the first episode. It looked so sunny yellow and you could literally see through the sheets. I also love the story of how Massimo's pastry chef came to him. Just lovely.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

Yup, I too had to try hard not to binge watch it. Loved them all but Niki Nakayama's story was my fave.

Kenzi Wilbur

I love this timing! Here's today's podcast episode, where I talk to the director: https://food52.com/blog... (psst season 2 is right around the corner, too!)

How awesome!! Wait..podcast??? Today's podcast?? How did I not know you do one? Going to check it out right now!!

PistachioDoughnut

I also hooked on it. I am also loving Anthony Bourdain's parts unknown. Can't wait for next season in the end of May.

Hey have you guys watched A Chef's Life with Vivianne Howard? Lady Crush! It's on the PBD app.

I haven't yet, but I will now.

I just downloaded the app and started an episode. I have seen one or two episodes randomly clicking around on Saturday tv. I loved it. I'll watch them all now! Thank you.

PBS app

Your Guardian Chef

If I was cooking like Magnus.....I would have hairs in each serving.