🔕 🔔

How can I use cocoa butter in desserts?

I just ordered a pound of food grade cocoa butter. My initial hope was to use it in a cake. However, I read that it cannot fully substitute butter in baked goods like a cake. I am interested in sweet recipes, but not opposed to savory!

asked by hayden james over 1 year ago

You are right, you can't just sub it for butter. However, there are desserts that you can make with it. First, you can make your own white chocolate. You can make frostings and brownies and blondies. It's fairly common in vegan desserts so if you search Google, add the word vegan. That should get you started.