Our little rice cooker in a *new* red—but not for long! Shop now » details
Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. While supplies last.
🔕 🔔

i made a pre-made brownie mix and used too much oil

Brownie mix too liquidy

asked by Kelly Borja 4 months ago

I don't make brownies but I'd imagine that the only way to fix this would be either

if you added not too much more, so like twice the amount or something like that. Double all the other ingredients so that it becomes more normal. or

if you added wayy more than twice the amount called for, (sorry thisll probably hurt) toss away half of what you have now, and then add enough of the other ingredients so that the brownie mix has the right consistency