Help!!!! I need a crock pot for the winter.

Does anyone know of a healthy crock pot???

Bascula
Bascula September 26, 2016

I'm not sure what you're asking: a slow cooker is merely an appliance; it's what you cook in it that's 'healthy' or not.

Smaug September 26, 2016

There have been some health concerns with crock pots cooking at too low a temperature to prevent bacteria, I suppose that's what's meant. I don't think it's a problem with the pots being made now.

Susan W September 26, 2016

They are all "healthy" if you are referring to cooking temps. The FDA saw to that long ago. You can spend as little as $19.99 for a no bells and whistles to up towards $200 and more for a slow cooker that has a browning feature, which I love. Just figure out what size and features are important to you. Going on Amazon is helpful even if you don't buy from them because of the reviews and question and answer sections.

BerryBaby September 26, 2016

So many choices. I agree with SusanW check out Amazon. It will also depend on how many servings you would to make. The sizes of slow cookers vary.