🔕 🔔

Talloween

If anyone is interested, Fatworks is having their 4th annual Halloween fat sale. You get 20% off everything today only. I've been buying from them since they used to sell their product out of their garage. They are a small family business and a great group of guys. All of the fat comes from pastured animals. It's great stuff!!

I just bought my favorite combo beef tallow, pork lard and duck fat.

www.artworks.com

asked 11 months ago

Oops...first, you have to put in Talloween in the Discount box. Also, that should read www.fatworks.com.