🔕 🔔

What's your favourite Dorie Greenspan cookbook?

I don't have any, and I don't know where to start!

asked by Meghan over 1 year ago

Robin

My favorite is "BAKING". I've baked a ton from this book and love it. Will be forever grateful as this is the book that taught me to infuse the sugar with the rind of the fruit.

I like the Pierre Herme book she wrote...giving his French pastry/baking recipes.
But my (or any of our) favorite might not be yours.
If you have a nearby public library with a good selection of cookbooks, borrow and test drive a few, then decide.

Meghan

Thanks, Robin and Nancy! (And yes, I'm well aware that favorites are subjective, but I'm still curious as to which books others have enjoyed, so thank you both!)

Asha Loupy

I am a big fan of Around My French Table. If you are a holiday baker, her new cookbook that is all about cookies is a good one...I want to make every single one of the cookie recipes in that book.