C3d5ced3 bf1d 4811 be19 e35c8884c349  100 0787

I made macarons yesterday. I got the pied or foot to come out perfectly, but my cookies lack the dome. Any suggestions?

asked by Michelle Meeks over 7 years ago

maybe this macaron troubleshooting info will help. http://notsohumblepie.blogspot.com/2010/08/macaron-troubleshooting-new-recipe.html

Michelle Meeks

Thanks for the information. That is an amazing blog! I'm bound and determined to master these. I live in the middle of nowhere and I need them like I need air :) Thanks again!

I've only tried making them once and they were a resounding failure. I have yet to screw up the courage to try again. I've got pretty easy access to delicious macarons here (Pix Patisserie has to-die-for good ones), so I haven't been forced to do it yet. Maybe someday!