🔕 🔔

Can you use the four egg coddler for two eggs?

Thinking of ordering a coddler for my husband, who usually eats two eggs... but I am wondering if I get the bigger one that coddles two eggs if he can use it for two day to day and we can make a bigger batch when we so desire?

asked by Hannah Piecuch over 1 year ago

6af714dc 051a 4043 a711 ee894357d829  stringio

bigger one that coddles FOUR eggs.

Hi Hannah! This is Natalia from the Customer Care team. While you can coddle two eggs in the 8.4oz size, two eggs will not fill up the 8.4oz coddler all the way, so, the coddled eggs will be a bit shallow and not so creamy. If you have further questions, please feel free to write to [email protected] and we'll be happy to answer them!