A question about a recipe: Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate and Golden Raisins

Ae6e61e2 6ffc 49b8 973c 1bc9cfc9aabe  2016 1104 oatmeal raisin cookies with white chocolate chips james ransom 225 1

I have a question about the recipe "Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate and Golden Raisins" from sarah kieffer | the vanilla bean blog. recipe does not say when to add in the flour- I have made the recipe and simply added it to the butter/sugar mixture before stirring in the oats, chocolate and raisins. wonderful cookies!

asked by Diane Edwards almost 2 years ago

Sarah Jampel
Sarah Jampel

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

Oh no! Thanks for pointing that out. The flour mix gets added right before the oats. I've edited the recipe! Happy baking: These are so good!