🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate and Golden Raisins

Ae6e61e2 6ffc 49b8 973c 1bc9cfc9aabe  2016 1104 oatmeal raisin cookies with white chocolate chips james ransom 225 1

I have a question about the recipe "Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate and Golden Raisins" from sarah kieffer | the vanilla bean blog. recipe does not say when to add in the flour- I have made the recipe and simply added it to the butter/sugar mixture before stirring in the oats, chocolate and raisins. wonderful cookies!

asked by Diane Edwards 11 months ago

Bb305185 6b66 45c6 ac96 6204c9dd8a30  dsc09796
Sarah Jampel

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

Oh no! Thanks for pointing that out. The flour mix gets added right before the oats. I've edited the recipe! Happy baking: These are so good!