🔕 🔔

Alternatives to cookie press for spritz dough?

I have spritz cookie dough that I could not get to press through my cookie press. Any suggestions for a less frustrating use? Maybe roll it into a log to slice and bake?

asked by WnnaBTrvlWrtr 10 months ago

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

You could do that; wrap it in plastic wrap or wax paper and allow to chill in the refrigerator. You could probably roll it in something tasty and decorative like chopped pistachios prior to wrapping. Or try shredded coconut (might toast a little, try baking a sample first.) You could cut the roll in halves or thirds and freeze some for later if you don't want to bake it all at once. Use a sharp knife to slice.