Alternatives to cookie press for spritz dough?

I have spritz cookie dough that I could not get to press through my cookie press. Any suggestions for a less frustrating use? Maybe roll it into a log to slice and bake?

asked by WnnaBTrvlWrtr almost 2 years ago

You could do that; wrap it in plastic wrap or wax paper and allow to chill in the refrigerator. You could probably roll it in something tasty and decorative like chopped pistachios prior to wrapping. Or try shredded coconut (might toast a little, try baking a sample first.) You could cut the roll in halves or thirds and freeze some for later if you don't want to bake it all at once. Use a sharp knife to slice.

Ffyvy

You are on the right start.
After you make your dough roll it
And cut cookie shaped dough pieces to your thickness and add designs with a knife or spoon
Then assembled on pan and bake for 7 mins