🔕 🔔

Ice cream not freezing

I have had ice cream mix, made with chilled ingredients (inc peaches), in churn for 3/4 hour and it is still as liquid as when it went n. However peaches are now frozen. Should I persist or refreeze bowl, chill mix and try again in 12 hours?

asked by Kate Chapley 8 months ago

23d08e08 3b57 4e81 adcd 91701fc50809  fb avatar

Have you checked your freezer temperature lately? I had trouble with the canister not being cold enough until I replaced my freezer- the old one was barely within safety guidelines for temperature. If it's not showing signs of freezing after that long, starting over is probably the only option.