do you ship overseas?

asked by Gillian Turner over 1 year ago

Rebecca Salisbury
Rebecca Salisbury

Rebecca is Food52's Director of Customer Care

Hi Gillian! Thanks so much for writing! We've received many requests for international shipping, and I'm happy to report that there are plans in the works to make it happen. However, we're not quite there yet—right now, we're only able to ship within the US. Our shop is a bit different in that we curate items directly from artisans, designers, and small shops all over the country, so we don't have one central location we ship from. Among many other things, it makes crossing borders extra complicated (surprisingly so) but please know we're working on a solution.

As long as you're subscribed to emails, you'll be among the first to know when we launch international shipping! We hope you'll stay tuned as we continue to grow. I know a few other customers have used freight forwarding services to have their packages sent overseas but I'm not too well versed in that realm and know it can be quite expensive.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!