🔕 🔔

I'm making roasted swordfish with a ceasar dressing like sauce on it with asparagus. Suggestions for another side to go with it?

asked by @aimeesanborn almost 7 years ago

Plain, steamed white rice or a rice pilaf would work.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Tad's roasted potatoes:
Fabulous!

New red potatoes with a peeled stripe all the way around cooked in butter and finished with flat leaf parsly (salt and pepper of course) and I like to add a little white wine to them. Although, serving with asparagus the wine might not be a good idea. Not sure pairing asparagus as a side with fish is a good idea though. I try to serve sides with fish that don't compete with it. And when serving or eating fish I like to pair wine with it and that would be bad with asparagus. Just my .02 cents.

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

Quinoa. There's some good suggestion on the search on this site.