I am unable to upload a photo to my recipe. Server code 0?

Hi there, I have tried resizing the photo and I keep getting the error "Serve Code 0." Help please. Thanks!

asked by Asha Loupy over 1 year ago

Jessica Cody

I am also having this problem while trying to upload a photo for the "your best recipe with dates" contest, which expires in a couple of hours. Any help would be super appreciated!

Asha Loupy

Ditto on the date contest.

matthew.shaw.547

This is probably due to the Amazon Web Services outage affecting large portions of the United States right now. Lots of websites are acting unusually or are broken. Amazon says it expects the issue to be fixed within the hour.

Asha Loupy

@Food52 Since the recipe contest is now closed and the recipes entered cannot be edited, how can we upload a photo of our recipe? Thank you kindly.

Gabriela Maria

This happened to me as well. I contacted the site but have not received a response.

I find some site related issues are that the site expects Microsoft Explorer.
Which can be a problem if you use Chrome or Firefox or Safari.