🔕 🔔

Cd73d6f2 297c 4ee9 84ab 5a11017d41f1  photo 6

Besides "make cavities," what can I do with leftover ambrosia salad?

asked by pnoeric over 6 years ago

That's one crazy profile pic you got going there, donny darko. Is this question for real? Like we could help you turn it into fudge or stuffing? How about you use it as a topping for roasted sweet potatoes?

2fc558a8 bd7d 4d57 9ed4 e14a7fcea429  fb avatar

I have to confess to not liking ambrosia *at all*. It's just way too sweet for me. But, if I had a leftover batch of it, I might be persuaded to fold it into some vanilla ice cream, or maybe old-fashioned orange sherbet.

A1ef59eb f255 4a1d ae57 e7cdf5a05674  bunny head 200x200

It's a totally serious question-- I made a huge bowl for party and it's so cloying I just can't eat another bite. Love the idea of topping sweet potatoes-- it'd probably be great slightly melted and browed in the oven.