London - Need recommendation for casual spots with great food near St. Pancras station.

Will have an hour or so in St. Pancras neighborhood before hopping on the Eurostar, but timing will be uncertain so I need a no-reservations, informal spot for lunch. Dinner recommendations also would be appreciated, as I'll be returning in the early evening to the same station, but again, need flexibility. Thanks so much. ;o)

• 1 Comment

1 Comment

Nick Petrie
Nick Petrie May 9, 2017

Caravan is great - Australian inspired, very laid back, great coffee (good for breakfast lunch and dinner. Dishoom is modern Indian (they even do breakfast - bacon and egg naan rolls, so very very good) These are both in Granary square which is 5-minute walk from the station itself. In the station you have Carluccio's which is good Italian, it's a chain, but high quality and has a good set lunch menu usually.

Granger and Co is another good option: https://grangerandco.com/kings-cross