Do you shop regularly at Patel Brothers?

Do you shop regularly at the Patel Brothers grocery store chain? (http://www.patelbros.com/) If so, I'd love to talk to you for a story. If you're comfortable being interviewed/quoted on the record, please shoot me an email at [email protected].

Mayukh is a former Staff Writer at Food52.

asked over 1 year ago

Lex18705

As a first generation Indian American growing up in Chicago, I can remember spending most of my childhood weekends at Patel Brothers!! I love that store!

Lost_in_NYC

Same as Lex18705! I visited the ones in New Jersey and now I visit the one in Jackson Heights, NY. Its where I get my Indian fix!