🔕 🔔

Best casual dinner experience in Manhattan that doesn't cost a fortune?

My partner and I will be staying in Midtown but we're willing to travel for delicious food. We like everything--in a place like NYC, I know that's the worst thing to say because of all the possibilities! Thanks for your input!

asked by Mary Catherine Tee 5 months ago

Check out this thread:

https://food52.com/hotline...

F87eaa39 2e6e 40af 9c08 acc70a458a78  final 1412

This is most helpful, thank you! My search-skills are sub-par apparently. :-)

PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

Hi Mary, go to https://www.timeout.com... They usually have good write ups, There are to many great places to mention. I commented on the thread Ali mentioned also. In general I find the East village is usually cheaper than other parts of the city. Enjoy and reply back after your trip.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Since you're in Midtown, walk over to Koreatown, centered on West 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and the intersection of Sixth Avenue and Broadway, which is known as Greeley Square. Great Korean BBQ and reasonably priced (and delicious!).