How to turn brownie batter into brownie pancakes?

I made brownie batter, but I want to make pancakes. Can I somehow turn the batter into brownie pancakes?

asked by Blue about 1 year ago

Add milk (or if you don't have any, water eith a little bit of mekted butter) to the batter.
Judge by eye and memory...you want a thick liquid (between thin texture of water and thick texture of brownie batter). Test by making a small pancake. If it works, you've got the right texture. If not, add some more milk and test again.
Also, if your batter has already sat for a while, the raising element may be exhausted. If the test pancakes are a bit flat, add 1-3 tsp of baking powder.
Good luck & please tell us your results...:)

Should read:
With a little bit of melted butter

Blue

Thanks so much! they where great!

wow, you should submit this as a recipe! Who wouldn't want brownie-batter pancakes?