Do you ship to Canada yet?

I'm loving that Staub petite rice cooker, but not having luck finding a Canadian distributor. I read here a post from 3 years ago that you were working on a Cdn connection. Any chance?

1 Comment

Rebecca Salisbury
Rebecca Salisbury July 7, 2017

Hi there Sheila,

Thank you for expressing interest in our shop! We did some digging into international shipping near the end of last year, and it turned out to be quite a large project for many parts of our team (customs, tariffs, merchant integration and engineering work). At the moment, we're not quite at a place where we have the resources to offer international shipping, but please know that it's still very much something we are moving towards.

Some of our community members use mail forwarding services in the US to ship abroad—though we do not have any personal recommendations, perhaps this is something you might be interested in exploring?

As long as you're subscribed to emails, you'll be among the first to know when we launch international shipping! We hope you'll stay tuned as we continue to grow. Thanks again for your continued support!

Nancy July 7, 2017

Maybe change your FAQ to reflect this current reality.
The way the answer is written now, readers/shoppers may have unrealistic expectations that will happy soon.

Nancy July 7, 2017

On second thought, no need to revise the FAQ on international shipping.