🔕 🔔

How long do hard-boiled eggs last outside the fridge? Forgot to refrigerate the eggs I boiled last night. Are they safe to eat?

asked by myzuk almost 7 years ago

C32882ea 98be 4dab 9635 2c8c21c3bb69  pe0062933

well it depends on what temperature u living in, if its a colder climate I think its ok.. imerse in hot water and have it. do check of any odour smell or something otherwise dont use it..

9ed12a6a b9d2 4d9d 9def 48ceb8acfccc  phoenix

The USDA says throw them away & this article explains why (so sad - I hate throwing food away!)
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5776091_hard...

Thanks to you both for the answers. I'll probably play it safe and toss -- we're only talking 2 eggs. My apartment is kept fairly warm.