Looking for dining recommendations in Woodstock, Vermont. Anyone?

asked by Midge over 7 years ago

thirschfeld

Believe it or not I was there almost twenty years ago and what I remeber was this place that served Vermont Coffee. We had been fly fishing all day and were just plain tired. We stopped at a local libation place and I wanted something caffeine. Out came a coffee with apple jack, maple syrup and whipped cream. Other than that I can't give you any details to dinning except local trout might be a good choice.

healthierkitchen

I seem to remember a Simon Pearce there - in a historic mill on the river. Lovely scenery, food and you can see them demo the glass blowing.

Gale

The Simon Pearce restaurant is in Quechee 15-20 minutes from Woodstock but a great destination. I second all that healthierkitchen says. Wonderful, very attractive place.

Midge

Thanks everyone! Sadly, Simon Pearce was booked up all weekend. Didn't come across any Vermont Coffee, thirschfeld, but stocked up on enough maple syrup to make my own all winter.