🔕 🔔

Looking for dining recommendations in Woodstock, Vermont. Anyone?

asked by Midge almost 7 years ago

72b8c92f c97c 49cf 8fc2 4b08462521f6  me

Believe it or not I was there almost twenty years ago and what I remeber was this place that served Vermont Coffee. We had been fly fishing all day and were just plain tired. We stopped at a local libation place and I wanted something caffeine. Out came a coffee with apple jack, maple syrup and whipped cream. Other than that I can't give you any details to dinning except local trout might be a good choice.

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

I seem to remember a Simon Pearce there - in a historic mill on the river. Lovely scenery, food and you can see them demo the glass blowing.

The Simon Pearce restaurant is in Quechee 15-20 minutes from Woodstock but a great destination. I second all that healthierkitchen says. Wonderful, very attractive place.

Fbc31129 dd77 4f50 92da 5ddc4a29c892  summer 2010 1048

Thanks everyone! Sadly, Simon Pearce was booked up all weekend. Didn't come across any Vermont Coffee, thirschfeld, but stocked up on enough maple syrup to make my own all winter.