🔕 🔔

TryingTried to email the no-measure chocolate cake recipe to a friend and it arrives without a recipe!

I tried to email the same recipe to myself and it also arrived without any content!

asked by Connie Booth 3 months ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Yikes, so sorry about that Connie. I've let the engineering team know about the issue and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Hi Connie - if you're still having an issue with this can you email me directly? [email protected]

Just a note that the recipe itself won't show up in the email, by clicking on the email link it should open your email client and pre-populate the body with a message like this:

I think you'll like this:

https://food52.com/recipes...