De-constructed Caramel Apples

F1a7b582 5a1c 4362 928f 1fdaa39af4bf  img 6988

This is a quick and delicious snack when you crave a fall treat. A juicy apple, chopped nuts and Torani caramel syrup. I use this in my coffee and thought this would be great with apples. ....and it is! Fun for kids too, sliced apples, drizzle the syrup and dunk in nuts.. So easy and delicious 😋

asked about 1 year ago

former Community Editor

I like the idea of deconstructing them BerryBaby, they're one of my favorite fall treats!

This really quite tasty. Another favorite cut up apples drizzled with honey and fresh cracked black pepper!

former Community Editor

Ooh, I'm intrigued, I'll have to give that a shot!

Why not add the recipe to the site instead of the hotline as a general post? Sounds like a great fall treat.

Thanks, sexyLambChop! You can find the Honey Pepper Apples recipe under my recipes. Posted it back in July of last year. I was surprised it was that long ago! It's one of my favorite snacks this time of year. Enjoy! BB