Having a condo meeting at my apartment at 10 AM on a Saturday. I need suggestions what light and easy to serve. Would a Rum Cake be in order?

Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water?
This will be a group of approximately 10 to 12 persons.

asked by Hapigal about 1 year ago

Matilda Luk

When is a rum cake not in order???! (Can you tell I love rum cake?)

Nah, IMHO. Pound cake, mini muffins, coffee cake.

Lucie M.

When hosting a big party I like to go for wine poached fruit. You can serve them with biscuits and some ice-cream to make it fancier !

https://www.murblog.com/blog-1/2017/10/31/wine-poached-prunes

mstv

I would think maybe a blueberry coffee cake or muffins, fruit, beverages.

scruz

i hate to be a buzz kill, and i am not so afflicted, but i think substance abuse people would appreciate not having alcohol in treats. some people are more lax about it and understand most of the alcohol is evaporated, but some are very strict. i knew someone who wouldn't touch anything fermented. i think he has since relaxed about it.

Or offer two choices one with it and one without.

Richard

Chardonnay