🔕 🔔

where are the questions to answer so I can do the Thanksgiving planner.

no matter I have tried the "lets get started" button, I have scrolled down I have tried to click on every clickable item but still no questions?????

asked by caroline baertsch 13 days ago

98fa1f3b ffb9 4f10 9988 f0e67c9c4a5e  js
Joanna Sciarrino

Joanna is the Managing Editor at Food52

Hi Caroline,

You can start putting together your menu here: https://food52.com/thanksgiving...

Each question is by course (main course, potatoes, etc.), with categories that follow (classic turkey, meat, etc.). Look through the categories for the recipes you want and add them to your menu.

I have been to that site 15 times but I am not seeing
#1 where to answer the questions
#2 where to choose the recipes there is no place to click on?
I do see it is by course; but where are the recipes for each category?

Joanna Sciarrino

Joanna is the Managing Editor at Food52

Are you able to select the drop down "view recipes" for each category? That's where the recipes can be found to add to your menu.

Ef720208 b14f 421f 9ae8 e35b394eee26  screen shot 2017 11 05 at 1.38.02 pm

So I tried it on my cell phone and all the catagories showed up and had drop down menus. No idea why I couldn't see it on my lap top. Thank you Joanna, you probably thought I was drunk! hahahahaha